KETO NUT BUTTER COOKIES
Cookie lovers club! Ok, so these have become my ideal mid morning treat. A 5-minute protein rich, natural low sugar recipe that everyone and anyone will love. With a few simple ingredients, these pair incredibly well with coffee / tea / chai / matcha and are just all-round amazing.
- Set oven on to 170 C.
- Place teff or rice flour, erythritol, salt, bicarb and choc chips into a medium mixing bowl
- Add your choice of nut butter, milk and vanilla essence to the bowl and combine.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Roll mixture into 3cm balls and place on tray (leave space between each ball) and press down on each ball slightly with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until lightly browned and firm to touch.
- Remove cookies from oven, allow to cool, take a bite and then place in an air tight container in the fridge.